– snuggling with my daughter in the afternoon
– getting great photos of her in a spur of the moment photo shoot
– generous baby gifts from my husband’s coworkers
– getting Bug in bed by 11!
– waking up with headaches almost every day
– forgetting things upstairs and having to go back up to get then, often while a baby is impatiently asking to eat
– spending the bulk of my day breastfeeding, pumping, preparing to breastfeed, preparing to pump, or dealing with my leaking breasts. I know. TMI.
– the elation I feel when I have a really productive pumping session
– feeling like I am always only half-dressed
– suddenly 7 hours of sleep a night feels great… Crazy!